Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweet Kinsley Baby- 8 Months 8 months. Wow! That month went by fast! We were so busy but we had so much fun! A big chunk of the month was spent visiting in Texas; we drove- that's right people, you heard me- WE DROVE; Me, Kinsley, NayNay and Buddy, from VA to TX! It was an adventure but now I feel as though I can pretty much do anything...bring it on :) She has been pulling up on everything and pulling down anything she can get her cute little hands on. At her 9 month check up little Miss Kinsley weighed 18 lbs 13oz and was 28 1/4 in. long! She growing like a weed and I just when I think she couldn't get any cuter... she does!






The Things You Are Doing and The Things I Love:
Kinsley has learned to clap! She has been knocking her hands together for a while but now if you say Yay! or she gets excited about something she starts clapping away! And boy do we love to clap!

You still won't leave Buddy alone...

She LOVES to play hide'n'seek and peek'a'boo! She just laughs and I have to say its pretty fun :)

No matter where I go in the house you are always right behind me, and I mean RIGHT behind me, just in case I decide to do something fun without you :)

Kinsley is pulling up on everything and is cruising down the couch and anything else she can use to get around!

Some new things that she likes to eat now; Gerber Cheese or Garden Tomato Puffs, chunks of bananas, mango, pumpkin, butternut squash mac-n-cheese, tortillas, goldfish, chunks of sweet potatoes (I started making my own organic baby food since she likes to have bigger pieces now versus the blended baby food)

We headed to Texas to visit and Kinsley got to see old friends and new friends! Cooper came to see her again and he liked her this time! They just smiled at each other, he took her toys and she chased him around trying to get them from him- they were too cute! Now she was the one playing hard to get! :)


She also got to meet one of her new best friends Miss Audrey!! As you can see Kinsley loved her and we look forward to lots more play dates in the future!

Now that you have crawling down you have now started to crawl over things! It's like you need to give yourself another challenge since crawling is so easy now.

She loves to swim in the big pool! She was able to model all her swimsuits and would cry if you stopped pushing her around in her little floaty toy.


You love bubbles!

She understands what No No and Stop means but doesn't always listen to me- I get ignored alot when she really wants to do something she knows she is not supposed to be doing... stinker

She touches everything with her little chubby pointer finger and picks anything up she can find....



Kinsley has become quite the performer.... this is what happened when I wouldn't give her my cell phone.. isn't she sweet :)







You are like a little bulldozer- plowing down anything in your path and pulling stuff off the shelves... I just follow you around trying to pick up what you have torn down :)

She likes to go to the park and loves to talk on her pink play phone- I don't know what you are saying buy boy can you talk!






Til' Next Time!

2 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful & Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit in the first photo!! She is such a sweet girl!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete