The Things You Are Doing and What I Love About You....
You are talking-you just sit there and have little conversations with your toys and with us. What you are saying: BaBa, YaYa, RaRer (I love that one, haha), and last but certainly not least! The one that melted Daddy's heart; you are saying DADA!!! I fully admit that I am jealous of those two little syllables but I guess you are just saving the best for last :)
You had your 1st Fourth of July! We went to a BBQ at a friends house and then you, me and Daddy had our own little fireworks show at our house! You LOVED them and didn't want to go back inside once they were over!
Kinsley is crawling everywhere! One day she was stationary and the next she was off! It happened so fast and she sure hasn't slowed down since!
Finally, your 2 sweet little bottom teeth have come all the way in! They could quite possibly be the cutest things ever! You love showing them off with that big ole' grin of yours...
Kinsley had her first Father's Day and she was so excited to give Daddy the present she made him! (We went to Art from the Heart and painted him a gigantic coffee mug) She had it waiting in her crib for him when he came to get her up in the morning and we really got him good! :)
Kinsley loves to be sang to- nursery rhymes, what's on the radio, little bible story songs, or even made up silly songs (we do this one alot!)- it doesn't matter what it is and long as you are singing to her...
She has just started to eat more solid foods- after a couple days of trying she will now eat the sweet potato puffs, she gobbles up her veggies and she loves fruit finally! Apples and blueberries are her favorites and bananas are still on the hate list no matter what I try....
You are standing up in your crib!!! As soon as you figured out how to crawl, you picked up standing as well! We had to lower it down and now, every morning and after every nap you are standing up in your crib with a big smile ready to be picked up , when you aren't chewing on it like a little woodchuck.
She is obsessed with Buddy- she follows him around the house, she likes to sit right up against him and watch Jack's Big Music Show, and she likes to use him as a pull up bar. Poor Buddy isn't going to have any fur left when she gets done with him- but he loves her just as much as she loves him. They are the best of friends :)
Kinsley can pass things from one hand to the other, usually from the right hand to the left as she prefers her left hand right now, and she can find ANYTHING on the carpet, and I mean anything! I vacuum all the time and she still finds a tiny piece of string or a crumb from Buddy's bone.. so you have to keep a close eye on that little stinker or it goes right into her mouth!
You still burp like a man- it is amazing to me that something so loud can come from someone so small....
She understands that if she pushes a button or hits things a certain way that it will either play music, make noise, or it moves. It is so fun to watch her explore-figuring out cause and effect with her toys and things around the house...
Kinsley is still sleeping on a schedule from 7:30pm to 7:00 am with 3 naps lasting about an hour to an hour and 1/2 each. Hopefully we can get down to 2 longer naps before your 9 month birthday!
We have big plans for next month! Kinsley and I are headed to Texas to visit while Anthony is out in the field and I can't wait for everyone to see her again! She is just the most amazing little girl and I am so grateful she is mine. God gave her too me for a reason and I am so blessed in that He trusts me to raise this beautiful baby girl.
-Til' Next Time!


No comments:
Post a Comment