Saturday, September 24, 2011

Earthquakes, Hurricanes, and Standing- Oh My!

Kinsley Ava- 9 Months Old You are 10 months old! Wow, where do I start and more importantly, where did those 9 months go? Kinsley's 9th month was full of adventure, new experiences and natural disasters. She is all over the place, talking all of the time, and is trying new things left and right.



The Things You Are Doing and The Things I Love About You......




We have a stander! That's right, our tiny little peanut is standing all by herself!! It is the weirdest and coolest thing to see your baby (the one that just a few short months ago had a permanent spot in your arms) now standing upright.


Kinsley made it through her first earthquake and also her first hurricane- both in the same week. Some people go there entire lives without experiencing these things but nope, not my sweet 9 month old, she is extraordinary :)


You love patty cake! We will sing it to you and you will just clap and clap with a huge smile on your face. You are pretty much the cutest thing around!


It's Football season and we couldn't wait to get you in your little cheerleading outfit so that you could cheer on the Buckeye's!! O-H... I-O!!


The couch has become your favorite place to stroll. You just walk back and forth from end to end with a big ole' smile on your face. You are always so proud of yourself and we are too!


She LOVES books. She loves being read to or just flipping through the book by herself- it doesn't matter as long as she can see the pictures (and of course turn the pages- she must turn the pages on her own)




Kinsley is eating more solid foods like butternut squash mac and cheese, bananas, any kind of bread (she takes after her momma in that one) and pretty much anything that we are eating, she wants a piece of.


The girl LOVES Cheerios- and I mean l.o.v.e.s her Cheerios. She will do anything for one of those little o's and it has become a must that I have some with me at all times.


She went to the National Zoo this month and she was so excited to see the animals (although most of them were sleeping!) The monkeys were her favorite and she just watched them as they walked over our heads.


Here is one of my favorites- If I ask for kisses and you lean in and give me one right on the lips!! Granted it is a slobbery open mouth one but I will take it! You are so dang sweet!


Kinsley has discovered the stairs- yikes! She crawls up and down those stairs at least 5 times a day. She thinks it is a game and if she sees you coming down the hall, she will make a beeline for the stairs and just laughs the whole way up them. (Of course Anthony and I are always right behind her when she does climb them- so don't anybody worry)


You usually sleep on your knees which puts your little tushy straight up in there and it is precious! Also, you will not sleep without your Puppy now- he is either right by your side or underneath you- haha. We actually bought another one so that you could have one to take out of the house and one to leave in your crib. Heaven forbid if we ever lost one!!


I tried to play in the grass with you but you were not a fan! You were on your hands and tippy toes trying to not let it touch you- it was too funny! Maybe we will try again with less crunchy grass :)


It is impossible to change her diaper. She does not want to stop playing and when I catch her, she starts alligator rolling so that I can't change it. It is a struggle every time and I keep having to get creative on ways to distract you so I can get it done! Trust me- neither one of us enjoy it!


Kinsley loves playing with any and all of her toys and as well as everything else that she isn't supposed to be played with :)


She is my joy- all day, everyday and I will never be able to thank God enough for her. She is such a blessing to our lives and to this world.



Til' Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment