Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Go Kinsley Go!" We Have A Crawler!!

My life as I know it has changed because... Kinsley is CRAWLING!! That's right, at 7 months my girl is crawling- not moving backwards, not scooting, and not bear crawling- but actually crawling! Could it be that my sweet little baby that has been happy to stay in one spot now has me chasing her around the house?! It still hasn't quite sank in yet, it just all happened so fast. She went from turning circles and moving backwards on her belly, to getting up on her hands and knees, and then to crawling all within a matter of weeks! She started out slow but has really picked up the pace this past week. I can't turn around for a second or she is across the room and getting into something that she isn't supposed to be into (but don't let that pretty little face of hers fool you -she knows when she is being mischievous because she will turn around to see if I am watching!). When I tell her "No, No Kinsley" she just smiles at me with this "I'm too cute for you to tell me no!", and goes back to doing whatever she was doing. But it's true- she gets away with everything because let's face it, I am a sucker for my beautiful baby.


Click Here to Watch the Video of Kinsley Crawling!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64533194@N02/5884324993/


Poor Buddy has become the center of attention (or should I say target) for Miss Kinsley. She immediately takes off after him and climbs, pulls, and hits him all while he lays there trying to play dead-just kidding, but in all seriousness he is usually asleep when she plots her attack and sweet Buddy just sits there and takes it. He is such a good boy. Sometimes she just likes to sit next to him and 'yell' at him- they are two peas in a pod and I know they will be best friends one day, maybe when she stops pulling his fur :) I'll leave you with some pictures of my Kinsley and Buddy doing what they both do best: looking cute!

Two Peas in a Pod!


Climbing on Buddy While He was Asleep!



I Love Buddy's Face In This One!



Pulling on His Tail!



And Last but Not Least! She was Yelling at Him for Moving While She was On Him, Haha!

Til' Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment