Monday, June 27, 2011

7 months and counting...

Miss Kinsley Ava
Well, my sweet baby just keeps getting bigger and bigger :) Six months has past and although I wish I could slow it down sometimes, I do love this stage: everything that she is able to do and she is so much fun to play with! I know that she is only going to be this little for a short time so I am doing my best to just soak it all in; enjoying every single moment. She is the reason for my smile all day, everyday-and she is the best thing that ever happened to me.

The Things You Are Doing and What I Love About You...

You are a sitter! And that is ALL that you want to do :)

I love that you still want to cuddle with me in the mornings...

Your blonde hair is starting to get little curls in the back...

Who got their first teefies!! That's right you did! Two precious little tiny bottom teeth now acompany that beautiful smile of yours! The first one came in on the 23rd and the second on the 3rd!

She is not a fan of fruit just yet... but she loves her veggies!

You have started getting up on your hands and knees, we are working on moving but for now you are satisfied with just hanging out and then belly flopping!

Kinsley is a little social butterfly! She smiles and babbles to everyone, everywhere we go... (and she will yell at you to get your attention if you do not look at her right away!)

My little fishy got in her baby pool for the first time and loves it! She never wants to get out!

When you are done with your food you let me know by blowing rasberries with your food... I try not to laugh since that makes you laugh and then food really goes everywhere :)You now like to pet Buddy- as long as I am holding you and he doesn't try to lick you- when that big block head of his comes at you, you duck into my arms, lol

You laugh hysterically at the ring toss game that Daddy plays with you- when he misses you think it is the funniest thing in the world! (see Video below!)
Daddy and Kinsley playing the ring toss game- 6 months! a video by WhitneyHCox on Flickr.

Kinsley is down to 4 8 oz. bottles and is eating solids twice a day...

She is sleeping through the night again! Whoohoo!

You can raise your eyebrows when I do it to you first- I swear it is the cutest thing to see those little blonde eyebrows moving up and down!
She loves to sit on her playmat surrounded by her toys! She moves from toy to toy and if I let her would probably stay there all day!

I have a feeling 7 months is going to be a fun and exciting time for both of us. I am sure that our new friends and your new milestones will keep us on the go and with you everyday is an adventure! So here is to the next month and all that it will hold!
Til' Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment