Miss Kinsley Ava- 6 Months
Happy Half Birthday to my sweet little baby girl! You are becoming such a big girl and Mommy and Daddy could not be any prouder of you! You fill our lives with laughter and excitment and it is such a joy to watch you grow each and every day. These months have flown by but know that I have enjoyed every second of my life with you. You are an amazing gift from God and you will never understand how much your Dad and I love you. You are an amazing little girl! At the end of your 5 months you weighed 16 lbs 9oz and you were 26 1/2 inches long- you are growing up so fast!Here are some of the new things you are doing and the things I love about you during this past month!
First off- my favorite! You are holding you arms out for me when I go to pick you up! LOVE this!
You are sitting on your own now- everytime you can sit for longer and longer by yourself! Whoohooo!
You are into EVERYTHING! Time to really babyproof the house!
You are very interested in Buddy- you watch him where ever he goes but you are not quite ready to touch him yet, you love him from a distance :)
You had your first Easter!
You are eating in your highchair now!
You are still going down by 8 and up at 7 like clock work, you are also down to 1 nursing...
You love going for rides in your big girl stroller and your new jogging stroller...
You now have an opinion- you laugh and giggle when you like something and yell oh so loud when you do not like something (and trust me everyone on this side of the block knows when you don't like something) :)
You LOVE to cuddle when you first get up and when you are getting sleepy and I soak up every minute of it...
You are going on play dates and you love to "talk" to your little friends- you mostly get too excited and start shrieking in their faces- it's hilarous!
You are doing more things everyday and are becoming a little more independant each day. I know you think you are a "big girl" now but try not to grow up too fast on me. You will always be my beautiful baby girl and I love everything about you.
Til' Next Time!
Til' Next Time!


No comments:
Post a Comment