Kinsley has started eating solids! Ahh... this means my sweet little teeny tiny baby is becoming a big girl! She has been reaching for/interested in whatever Anthony and I are eating for a while now so we thought it was time to start! This is one of the many things I love about being her Mommy. Just watching her try new things and experiencing this whole new way of doing something- to go from nursing, to the bottle to now actually eating off a spoon, it is just amazing to see it happening. Plus, the faces she makes are hilarious!
We started out with Oatmeal and that went pretty well besides getting it all over her face. It took her awhile to figure out the spoon in the mouth deal but by the end of the bowl she had it down! And the next day was a piece of cake!
NO Thank You!
I can do this...
Look at me!
Next was Carrots... not a big fan of the carrots. She eventually ate them but it was a struggle. It went- feeding her a bite- her spitting most of it out and ended with me trying to get more in her mouth than on her. This only lasted a couple days and then we moved on, haha.
This pretty much sums up the carrot ordeal...
I am NOT eating anymore....
On to the peas! Kinsley loves loves LOVES peas. I wasn't sure at first but when she started fussing at me every time I took the spoon away, I quickly figured it out! She was all smiles by the end.
First bite- not so sure...
Okay this isn't so bad...
I think I like this...
Yummy...
There's none left?!?
First bite- not so sure...
We are still trying different kinds but so far its going well. She is such a wonderful baby and I am lucky to experience all that life will bring her! It's going to be a fun ride!
Til' Next Time!


"Those Mushy Peas have got me all a-quiver
ReplyDeleteThem Mushy Peas have got me all aglow.
Those Mushy Peas will lead me to nirvana
At a FishnChip Shop here i know....."
(M.Python, 1971)