Thursday, March 10, 2011

We have a Wiggler!

Miss Kinsley Ava

Kinsley is now 4 months old and she is becoming such a little ham :) She just laughs and shrieks all day and is just hilarious to watch. I love that her personality is starting to show through more and more each day and I spend most of my day being entertained by her! She is such a little wiggler- she never sits still and has to be moving constantly. At her 4 month check up she weighed 13lbs 5oz and measured 25in long- she was fantastic once again with her shots- she cried for a minute and then was her regular happy self! Kinsley's 3rd month has been one of my favorites-(I say that knowing that each month before that has been my favorite and the next month will be my favorite too, haha)

Kinsley found her voice! She has discovered that she can now laugh out loud and shriek on top of her already cooing and babbling- so now our house is filled with those beautiful baby sounds all of the time...

Her favorite toy is her colorful rings- they go everywhere with us!

She reaches for/grabs things now and can hold on to them for a long time- including her bottle, toys, blankets, and her favorite Mommy's hair...

She had her first Valentine's Day-
which she got a GIANT stuffed monkey from Daddy and a book and a toy from me...

She likes to watch herself in the mirror...

Kinsley LOVES her Baby Einstein jumper/play area...
She is very, very active- she kicks all the time, those little legs never seem to stop!

She must be sitting or standing- if she is awake then she doesn't like to be laying down!

Tummy Time is still not a favorite but she is slowly beginning to like it...

She moved to a big girl tub which she loves, she kicks and splashes around like a fish
out of water and Anthony and I end up soaked ....

Kinsley is still a thumb sucker and everything still goes in her
mouth -toys, hands, clothes, etc.

She is desperately trying to sit up on her own and does what we call "mini crunches"...

She can hold herself in a sitting position on her own for about 20-30 seconds, then she just slowly folds over, lol...

She was still sleeping through the night until the last 2 weeks of her third month- then she started waking up 2 to 3 times (thank goodness that it over)...

She got to meet her Gramps (Anthony's dad) and Auntie Alli ( Anthony's sister)!

NayNay and I took her for her 1st trip to Washington D.C. to go sightseeing :)

Kinsley is a people watcher- she has to be facing outwards in her Baby Bjorn so that she can see everything or you will never hear the end of it...

Her car seat is her worst enemy- she hates it- there is lots of crying/screaming for the first 30 seconds to a minute and then she is fine (as long as she is moving)...

She had her first BBQ while we all hung out on the back deck...

We both started going to MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers)- it's a Christian Group for Mommies!

Kinsley has a little bit of a diva complex, lol, she has to be center of attention or she will let you know that she is not happy- I think I may have spoiled her rotten :)

She has perfected the art of the "fake cry" and pouty lip- its totally pathetic, melts your heart, and works everytime...

I'm so glad that I am able to stay at home with this beautiful little baby everyday- I get to experience all her "firsts" and watch her each day as she discovers new things, figures out the world around her, and finds her personality. I love you Kinsley Ava Cox and am so thankful you came into my life!

Until Next Time!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very Wonderful!
    Thankyou, Whitney!
    Kinsley has the best mom (& Dad, obviously) in the entire world!

    ReplyDelete