Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Texas Bound!

Texas- where my heart will always be no matter where we go, no matter how long I am away- I will always jump at a chance to go visit. At almost 3 months Kinsley was ready to take her first trip to Texas, and since most of my family and friends live there I knew it was going to be pretty jammed packed! With having to reschedule our flight from D.C. to Dallas twice due to the snow and then getting stuck in Texas for a 4 days longer due to a freak snow/icestorm- it made our journey that much more interesting and eventful! But Kinsley was fantastic on both plane rides and slept pretty much the whole time! She was able to meet her great grandparents, all the rest of my family (and there is a lot!), and my friends that I consider my family so all of the hectic traveling was worth it all! I think I can safely say that Kinsley LOVED Texas! We went for walks in 70 degree weather and between all my family and friends I don't think she was ever put down :) We can't wait to take another trip to Texas but next time we will be driving since Kinsley's brother, Buddy BooBear, will be coming with us since Anthony will be gone in training! Til' then- here are some pictures of everyone with Kinsley- fair warning: there are ALOT!


Aunt Lara


Uncle Travis


Great Grandmother (Edee)



Great Grandmother (Granny)


Cousins- Tammy, Stacy, and soon to be baby Carr!


Uncle Travis and Wanda



Mike



Cousin Barbara


Cousin Olivia



Janie


Pam




Amanda


Great Uncle Gary


Debbie



Her new little friend Olivia!




Great Aunt Guyla


Lynn


Debbie



Great Grandparents (Granny and PawPaw)


Britni



And Finally , Katie's little boy Cooper (5m) and Kinsley (2m) got to meet!!


Cooper was not quite ready for a relationship :)

No comments:

Post a Comment