Friday, February 11, 2011

107 Wonderful Days!

Kinsley Ava- 2 Months!
I'm a little late on writing about Kinsley's 2nd month in this world but better late than never! :)Its been 3 months-107 days ago to be exact- since we welcomed Kinsley Ava into our lives. As we spent our Friday night with take out, listening to the silly song kid stations, and doing stupid dances and faces just to see her smile- I realized how there was NOTHING else in the world that I would rather be doing. Its far different from our life before but so much better in every way.
Kinsley is now 3 months old- she weighs 12lbs. 12 oz. & 24 inches long and I have loved this month and look forward to what else it will hold for us- but back to her 2 month likes, dislikes, and big milestones. Kinsley was super busy during her 2nd month of life :

At 2 months and 2 days she rolled over from her belly to her back

She still hates tummy time but now that she can roll over we can't get her to stay on her tummy for longer than a few seconds- sneaky girl

She started sleeping in her crib- which I call it her big girl bed :)

She took her first airplane ride to Texas to meet her great grandparents on my side (including an offically pat down from TSA)

Kinsley went to her first church service

She is finally got on a schedule that was good for the whole family

Also, the doctor finally figured out that she has acid reflux- now she is growing like a weed

She gained over 2 & 1/2 lbs. and grew over 2 inches during her 2nd month (p.s. she is finally getting those cute little chubby leg rolls that I LOVE oh so much)

She discovered her mouth/hands and all that that includes- everything goes into the mouth of that sweet baby and I can not seem to pry her hands out of there!

She still won't take a paci but she loves, loves, loves her thumb (or any other finger/whole hand).

Kinsley started to babbled during her 2nd month and boy does she like to talk!

Spit bubbles are also a new form of entertainment and I have to say she is pretty good at them, haha

Kinsley smiles ALL the time, and it melts my heart every single time
She finally got to meet Cooper! Hopefully they can play for longer next time!

and last but not least she started sleeping through the night!! Most nights she would wake up 1 time but on those rare nights she would sleep through it all!

Kinsley and I had such a great time in Texas- I don't think she was put down once between her PopPop, Aunt LaLa and all the rest of my family/friends (I'll be blogging about all that later on).

Yep, our life is much different now and I can't imagine it any other way. These first 2 months have been great and as we are almost done with the 3rd- I just thank God for this little blessing that makes my life such a happier place!


My Sleepy Girl


See You Next Time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment