Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well, she is officially never coming out.....



Our sweet little Kinsley has decided that although we were making some progress in the previous weeks that she is just not ready to come just yet. I went to go see Dr. P this morning for my 40 Week Check-up and ONCE AGAIN... we are still at 1cm!! (All I can think of is the episode of Friends when Rachel is going into labor- the doctor tells her that after hours and hours in labor that she is still only dilated to a 2 and Ross' response was "ONLY A TWO!?? I'm dilated to a two!!" Haha) Anywho... I am having some Braxton Hicks contractions and Doctor P said that Kinsley was "pretty much taking up all the room that she can" inside my belly but her heartbeat was still good in the 140-160 range. Dr. P wants me to go get monitored on the 3rd- if she hasn't come yet- to make sure that everything is okay with her and with me. She gave me a plethora of options to do in order to induce labor and I am at the point where I am going to give them ALL a shot, so wish me luck! Some of them sound horrible but one way or another, she will eventually have to come out right?! Anthony told her the other day that she could stay in my belly until she was 18 (yes, he was trying to use reverse-psychology on our unborn baby, haha) and I think she has bunkered down just to mess with him. My blood pressure is still really good, 112/62 and I am still able to wear my rings although my feet are starting to swell a little. Yay for swelling... not..... I can't complain though. I have had a FANTASTIC and EASY pregnancy and I have really enjoyed it all! These last couple days though I am starting to find it a little bit harder to sit comfortably or bend- but I am SO THANKFUL that I have such an amazing husband that helps and that my wonderful mom got here yesterday to help out! Yay for me not having to do anything until Kinsley gets here :) I am a very lucky girl and I have to keep telling myself that when I get a little discouraged that she doesn't want to come out yet. Hopefully she will decide in the next couple days that she is ready but until then... I am going to try some of those options! Let's get this labor started already!!!! :)

Here are some maternity pictures that we took @ 38 weeks. (WARNING: BIG BARE BELLY PICTURE BELOW!!!!!!) SR Photography is amazing if you are ever in the VA area and need a photographer. She is so nice and made us fell so comfortable the whole time (even though I was bearing my big ole' pregnant belly!). She is taking Kinsley's newborn shots- if she ever gets here ;) and I can not wait!!


















Kinsley's 3d sono picture @ 31 weeks! I never posted this one
but I found it the other day so here you go!

Until next Time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment