Well, It is Halloween Morning and my WONDERFUL father's Birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! It is also officially 3 days past my due date... Anthony said it's because I can't ever be on time anywhere-that we should have told Kinsley she was due 15 days early just like everyone tells me we need to leave 15 minutes before we actually have to so that I will be ready! Oh well, maybe we will try that on the next baby, lol. I still feel good- i'm not miserable or in pain-
I am just OVERWHELMED by the urge to see her and hold her, and just love on her. That is the hard part for me. Like I told my family, I have waited to see her for 40 Weeks and 3 Days, and I thought the deal was 40 Weeks and then she is here :) But I guess I will just have to keep waiting! Not to say that I haven't been trying to get her out of there! I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun and a million other things that people have told me about. I walk- and not just a waddle, I can get some speed up- as my mom said " You move pretty darn fast to be 40 Weeks pregnant!" haha. I figured if I am walking then I might as well make it worth it! I have tried spicy foods, pizza, eggplant, tomatoes, this horrible rasberry tea-yuck, sitting on the ball, massages, doing squats, lunges, and so on and so forth. Sister is getting here today and she is bringing me something called blue cohosh- maybe that (coupled with my dad's birthday and Lauren's arrival) will get things going! Anthony has about given up,-haha- last night he was like "She's never coming out is she?" :) He is SO ready to see his baby girl TOO!!
It's starting to get cold here (Lows in the 30's) but that hasn't stopped me from getting my walk on! I had to borrow some sweatpants from Anthony due to my giant belly and although we haven't gotten our Winter clothes out yet- I managed to hunt out a hat. So please excuse my outfit of mismatched (but warm) walking clothes!
The Cox Family Shot after my walk- Buddy is oh so tired from Anthony running him and playing football with him!
Me and Kinsley @ 40 weeks+2 Days!
Happy Halloween Ya'll! and Until Next Time! (Which will hopefully be Baby Kinsley Time!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment