Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We Are in the SINGLE DIGITS!!

9 days- that's crazy! It seems like only yesterday I was saying only 9 more months! Anthony has been 'chomping at the bit' ever since he found out I was slightly dilated last Tuesday and has been asking "Do you feel like you are going into labor now?" at least twice a day :) It's too funny. He is so excited and ready to see her that he even offered to go with me on one of my walks-even after a LONG day at work! If only I had known he was going to go all Marine Corps on me and my waddling butt! He had me going up and down hills, going farther than I usually go, and doing side steps to "get everything loose". I'm telling you, it was a butt kicker!

I went to go see Dr. P this morning and I haven't gained any more weight, my blood pressure is still 106/60, and I'm not swelling (which Dr. P was very shocked to see, thanks doc :) I try). I am just glad that even though I am 9 days out from my due date that I am still able to wear my wedding rings! I hate being without them. I also found out that I am still at 1CM. "Hey! Well that's good! At least I didn't go backwards!", I said. The doctor's response was a smiling, "I don't think that's how this works." I pretty sure she thinks I am an idiot... Oh well! Dr. P also thinks that Kinsley will be an 8 pounder (if that) and is still head down, not really going much of anywhere (I can for sure back her up on that on, I have been getting kicked in the same spot now for about 2 weeks). So we will continue to wait for Miss Kinsley until she decides that she is ready to make her appearance (which I hope is soon since this belly isn't gettin' any smaller).

Here are some pictures of Me and Miss Kinsley from 38 weeks and 39 weeks!



Miss Kinsley @ almost 38 Weeks- Geez that belly is gettin' BIG!!


Miss Kinsley @ almost 39 Weeks!


Me @ almost 39 Weeks- Pardon the sleepy look, I had just gotten up from a nap :)

Til' Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment