Tuesday, October 12, 2010

16 Days Left til Kinsley Arrives!! :)

16 days, that's it, a little over 2 weeks and we will be holding our baby girl in our arms! I went to the doctor for Kinsley's 37 week & 5 days :) and ended up getting a little check up of my own.


So the icky news first.... I am beyond excited about Kinsley but unfortunatly my body has decided to get sick on me. Anthony has been sick and despite the gallons of Lysol and him sleeping in the guest bedroom I think I have caught whatever he has. :( Not so much fun.... My ears have fluid in them, my nose is runny, and my throat hurts (she did a strep test and will let me know the results) so she prescribed me some Robitussin if I decide that I need it. I am just going to try and sleep it off coupled with LOTS of fluids so wish me luck! Even though I am feeling sluggish, it hasn't slowed Kinsley down a bit! She is moving ALL the time and I can only imagine that she is doing little dances in there!


On to the GOOD NEWS!! My blood pressure is 100/60 which is good and I am still measuring right on target! Kinsley is still head down and the doctor even said "She is really down there" about her position! That's my Girl! She went from being frank breech earlier in my pregnancy to 'I'm ready when you are'!! The doctor also said that I am 1 CM dialated, and I am SO EXCITED! I mean I know its only "1 cm" but this means that we are getting this process started and sooner rather than later Kinsley will be here! Ahhh I can't wait!! :) Hopefully, next Tuesday when we go, we will get some more good news!! Until then i'll be on the couch (well until Friday the Doctor said) and then you can find me out on the streets walking, scratch that- waddling with Buddy and hoping that it will help get things going!


See You Then!


No comments:

Post a Comment