I went in today for my 36 week appointment (even though i'll be 37 weeks tomorrow) which means only 23 more days!!! My blood pressure is still really good and Kinsley's heartbeat was ranging from the lower 140's to the mid 150's which the doctor said was good. She did a sonogram to confirm what I had thought, Kinsley has dropped and she has her head down pretty low. Nothing else is going on but atleast she is getting ready!! Once again, she had her hands in front of her face so I could only see little bits and pieces of her sweet little face- but I didn't care, I was just excited to see her again! The doctor said she looks great and that I am measuring right on target. From now until she gets here I go every Tuesday to get her checked up on and hopefully in 3 weeks we will be holding our beautiful baby girl!
Anthony and I spent the weekend getting everything ready- right down to the little things. Everything is washed, hung up in her closet by size, and also put away in her dresser- all her swings, toys, playpen, and bouncy chairs are put up and ready- and we have our bag and her bag all packed! We are ready when she is!
I can not wait to get her home and into her crib :)
We are settling in to our new lives in Virginia and everything is great. We really like it here-I am slowly getting used to the RIDICULOUS amount of traffic- seriously, I think I almost had a panic attack the first time I was driving. In Vermont the most traffic I had was a tractor blocking to road.. this is a WHOLE different ballgame. But the point is I am getting used to it.
I love our new house- its a 3-story 4 bedroom with 3 1/2 baths- I finally have everything unpacked that needs to be unpacked, the rooms are all set up, and although it is all done- I just feel like its not a complete until Kinsley gets here. I know that she will not only make our house a home but also make us into a family. Something that Anthony and I have been looking forward to since we found out I was pregnant. VA is beautiful and although its a lot more crowded, you can find a little piece of Heaven if you look for it...


My two boys by the lake... Buddy was more interested in eating the grass. He is my little cow! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment