This belly of mine keeps getting bigger and Kinsley is on the move ALL of the time now. You can see just by looking, her rolling around from side to side and what I am guessing is feet or hands or elbows (not sure which) poking out from my stomach. It's the coolest thing ever and we love to just sit and watch her move. She has not quite figured out that Mommy needs her sleep and so she gets up about 1 o'clock and starts her daily gymnastics routine! I guess she is trying to prepare me for what it will be like when she gets here so that i'll be ready!
Speaking of being ready w
e have her nursery completely done (beside her dresser that should be here soon, and a little decorations here and there) and it is fantasically beautiful :) We love it! I am so glad we went with the bedding that we did and her furniture is fantastic in everyway! We didn't paint the room since we will only be here for a couple months and I have to say I kind of like it better that way. It's a baby nursery but its not too babyish- its just everything I have been dreaming about since I found out I was pregnant. It's perfect! I know she will love it too ;)
We are taking this weekend to go through the rest of the boxes on the 1st floor and baby proofing the rest of the floors! Sounds like fun huh? I think I am starting to get into the nesting phase because I can't have a plate or a cup just sitting out for longer than 2 seconds after you are done with it and I just feel the need to clean! And if you know me- that is not who I am, lol, I am a little bit of a mess :) a good mess but a mess. I have a feeling that is all changing because I am now a house cleaning, laundry doing, dinner cooking housewife/soon-to-be Mommy!
We are going to take maternity pictures this Monday and I am really excited/nervous for them! I want them done but I am dreading the fact that my big ole' pregnant butt is going to be photographed- lol oh, well right?!? Also, we go to the doctor on the 5th for our 36 week check up (I will actually almost be 37 weeks) so hopefully we can find out how she is progressing and if we are still on track for the end of October! Til' then hope all is well with ya'll!


No comments:
Post a Comment