Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Good News People- Our 31 Week Appointment!


Can I just start off by saying WHOOOHOOO!!!??

Now that we have that out of the way- time to share the good news!

Our doctor suggested that we have a sonogram around 32 weeks in order to check Kinsley's growth due to the cysts they found on her brain and the Trisomy 18 scare. So off we went to our 31 week up checkup/sonogram and I have to tell you, honestly, although I was a little nervous I just knew that everything was going to be okay.

We had the sonogram first and the tech was the fastest sono lady I have ever seen in my life (not that I have seen that many, but you know)! It was crazy- in VT it took the techs 30-45 minutes and this lady had me out in 15! We got to see our baby girl again, something I could never get sick off, and even got some 3D pictures of her face! She looks just like Anthony with the exception of her nose, that is mine- and she is the cutest most adorable thing I have ever seen! Anywho, back to the story- so the tech finished taking her measurements of Kinsley and didn't say anything else but "Dr. Bennifield will go over everything with ya'll" (I hate those words by the way- im not very good at waiting)

We waited semi-patiently, I paced a little im not going to lie, but the Dr. finally came in to talk to us. Her first words were the best thing I have heard since I heard the words "Yep, you are pregnant!". She walked right in and said "Everything looks great!" Kinsley's cysts are TOTALLY GONE!! Her growth is right on target and she is already 3 lbs. 6oz.! Again, I say WhooHoo! I can't tell you how grateful Anthony and I are to God for answering our prayers and taking care of our little girl!

Kinsley has been kicking up a storm lately and I love it! Anthony can finally feel her too now- I get a little teary eyed when he has his hand on my belly and is talking to her- the look and smile he gets when she kicks. Its the most amazing feeling- she is ours and it makes me look forward to watching her grow for the rest of my life!

We go to the 3D/4D sonogram this Saturday to try one more time so hopefully I will be posting some pictures soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Praise God! I am so happy for you guys! Let me just say those wall letterings of Kinsely's name are toooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so happy for you guys! The Lord answers prayers and does miraculous things! All three of you are in my thoughts and prayers! And I agree with Bailey, you are so talented with the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! The thought of Anthony talking to your tummy even made ME teary eyed! Love and miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck, i don't get teary-eyed about such good news!.....much! - pardonnez-moi while i have a real good blink and i growl about allergies!
    All my luv!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm all teared up too!! That is just the most wonderful news!!! God is so good, and I know you and Anthony are going to be wonderful parents...so happy to hear this glorious news! To God be the glory!!!
    Love ya,
    Cecelia

    ReplyDelete