
Alrighty Everyone- We are at 30 weeks!!!
It's been a LONG time- and we have made a location change and it has been a busy time in the Cox Family!
Marine Wife Shower!- Shower #2
Kelly, Me, and KatieKelly and Katie, two of my marine wife friends, threw me a great suprise shower for Kinsley right before we left Vermont. It was so good to see everyone before we moved and I got to celebrate Kinsley with some really good friends that I have made over the last three years. We had alot of fun, played some games and I learned just how hard it is to drink out of a baby bottle! I mean seriously, I don't know how in the heck these babies do that... I thought everyone was going to pass out, haha. Kinsley got some great things, so thanks everyone! I miss ya'll
The Big Move!
From
To 
We are officially no longer Vermonters and as of now we are in the in between stages of moving to Virginia. The moving company underestimated how big our house was and how much stuff we had and therefore only sent 2 men to do a 4 man job- needless to say the 2 men were not to happy about getting the short end of the stick, lol. It took them 2 days and since they had promised only 1 day- we had shut everything off- I mean EVERYTHING! The A/C, cable, internet, we had thrown away all the food and had no bed or any other type of furniture. So we spent our 3rd Anniversary being exhausted, eating Chinese Food on our hardwood floors (not so comfy- lol) and sleeping in a HOT empty house on air matresses. Even with all that, it was still perfect for me b/c not only did I have Anthony but this year we have our little girl on the way. It was an Anniversary to remember :) It took us 7 days to get down to Texas- 4 driving and 3 that we spent in Ohio to visit Anthony's family- but we made it and are having a great time!
Texas Shower!- Shower #3
My sister, some of my best friends and their moms gave us a shower for our little girl while we are staying here in Texas! I loved seeing all my family and friends and it was perfect! It's so nice to be able to come home after being gone for so long and just pick right back up where we left off. I love my girls! :) Kinsley got everything that she needed and I can honestly say that she is going to be the cutest dressed little girl around!! Anthony and I are so lucky to have such great friends and I will always be grateful for them!


Britni, Allyson, Kinsley and I, Katie and Cooper, Lara, Jessica

Most of Kinsley's stuff from the shower, minus some of the big stuff our family got us and all the clothes and bows she got- I couldnt fit them in the picture!
Thanks to everyone for everything! We are so grateful and Kinsley is set when she arrives! :)
We go to get our 3D/4D sonogram this weekend so that we can see what our baby girl looks like! I am so excited and I wonder if she will look like me or Anthony? Hmm.. any guesses?!?
See you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment