Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oh Sweet Summer Time!!

Whew! It's Summer!! Thank goodness for that! It has been a whirlwind past couple weeks- from Finishing up at Work, a Suprise Baby Shower, Birthday Parties and Get Togethers it has kept us one our toes! I am ready for the relaxing to begin!
This will be short one, but where to start.... hummmm...
I finished up work this past week and boy where the kiddos ready to be out!! Towards the end I was right there with them but it was bittersweet for me. Although I am excited to be done with work until Kinsley is older (time to work on my housewife and mommy skills!), I was going to have to say goodbye to all of my lovely friends that I have made over the last three years. I know that I will keep in touch with my wonderful co-workers but when you are around people 5 days a week for over 3 years they become part of your life- and for that I will miss them! Speaking of my wonderful co-workers, they also suprised me with a baby shower! Kinsley got lots of clothes and goodies and I was extremly grateful to all of them! It was awesome and even some of my kiddos where there!
Kinsley's Gifts from the Suprise ShowerSo as the months fly by, I'm 21 weeks (5 months) now, I can't believe I only have 19 more weeks to go!! It seems like we just found out we were pregnant and now we have her crib and furniture ordered, I am packing up all the tiny clothes, and we are getting everything planned for when she gets here! We go to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up and since everything has kind of died down, I will be blogging more often!! :)

I'll leave ya'll with some Belly Pictures

Me from the Front View

Kinsley @21 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Awww...soooo exciting! It looks like Kinsley got a lot of cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete