Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And Baby Makes THREE!!!


So, in case you haven't heard the big news.... We are having a BABY!!! Anthony and I are completely over the moon and couldn't be be more excited about the new addition to the Cox family!
We found out towards the end of February that our little bundle of joy was 6 weeks along in it's little life and was about the side of a poppy seed. I love the fact that all my baby books tell me that its the size of some seed or berry! It cracks me up. Now at 10 weeks our baby is a large green grape (it says olive but I don't like olives, lol) and I can't wait till I can hear that little heart beating! We go back on April 29th to hear the babies heartbeat and as each day goes by it feels like it is taking longer and longer to get to that date. I guess patience is a virtue though so I will be patiently counting down the days while praying that they go by fast :) If it goes any slower Anthony has threatened to start pricing mini-dopplers, haha, he says he can do it himself, Yikes!! Hurry Up April 29th!!!!
We went to our first doctor's appointment on the 23rd and after 3 hours of medical history, the millions of questions we were asked, being poked and prodded (I am too nice when I use those words), and having 8 vials of my blood taken we got the thumbs up that everything was looking well and I was right where I was supposed to be. Did I mention that my wonderfully fantastic husband stood by my side the whole time and never complained, not once! How did I ever get so lucky?? He even yelled out a little "YES!!!" when the doctor said that my uterus had grown and was the right size for being 8 weeks and everything looks great. Haha, you have to love a man that gets excited about that!!
Baby Cox is due on October 28th so mark your calendars!!! My dad's (or Pop is what he wants to be called, don't you just love it?) birthday is October 31st so it would be really cool if they could share the same birthday!!
I'll be back with more news but not until April 29th!!!! See ya'll then!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey sister.. cant tell u how happy I am for the 2 of u.. I cant wait to meet my niece or nephew!! hehe.. miss yall so much.. cant wait to see yall in may.. love u both..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thrilled for you guys. You are going to have soooo much fun. Enjoy your pregnancy, what a special time!! Oh and October babies are the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am BEYOND excited for you two! I know that it feels like April 29th will NEVER come... Girl, DON'T blink it will be here before you know it! And OCTOBER will be here before you turn around... ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! There is nothing better than getting to carry around one of God's little miracles and feeling them GROW inside of you. Again SO happy for you... You will be the best mother! (You have had a lot of practice... R.I.P. Premie - Sorry i couldn't help myself!) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete