Sunshine, Sand, and Snow
One of these things is not like the other.....
This past weekend Anthony and I went down to Hampton Beach for the Half at the Hamptons Marathon. We went down on Saturday and spent 2 wonderful days at the beach. Well, I spent the second day soaking up the sun while he sweat it all out on the 13.1 half marathon run :) But it was still beautiful, windy, but beautiful. We walked along the beach, did some shopping at an actual shopping area (I was more than estatic than Anthony was about that one), and just spent some quality me and him time. It was a perfect little mini-getaway!
Back to the important part though...
Anthony ran the Half at the Hamptons Marathon on Sunday and did great!!
He ran 13.1 miles in 1hr and 48 minutes!
He came in 356th out of over 1,300 people
and I was so very proud of him!
He amazes me more and more of what he is able to accomplish and achieve and this is just another race he can put under his belt (and another medal around his neck)!
He even risked the cold water to get me the seashells that I wanted and soaked himself from the knee down-shoes and all- and I love him for that...
Here are some pictures from our weekend :)


Glad you all had a great time..
ReplyDelete