Friday, February 12, 2010

Ah February, are you here already?!?

Whew... where is all this time going?? Every time I look up we are in a new month. So lately I have been slacking on the post.. no excuses, but I will try to be better. :) Anywho... so with my busy days at work and Anthony unbelievably busy schedule- we have been a husslin' and a bussilin' to say the least. It just seems like this year is FLYING by without letting us stop for air. February has been filled with hiking, parties, planning and a lot of book reading :) (which I may say has become a new favorite of mine- you would be surprised how fast you can get through a book when it is -15 outside).

Valentine's Day is here and it's one of those holidays that you can help but love- no pun intended. There are so many ways to love someone and I am lucky that I have experienced and given all the love that I can.

I have a wonderful husband who is one of the greatest men that I have ever had the good fortune to have in my life. He loves me no matter what- the good times, the grumpies, the fun times and the mood swings :) I never thought that I could love someone so much and then still wake up each day and realize that I love him more than I did the day before. He is truly my soul mate and I am so thankful and lucky that we have been together for 4 years this month! Even though I ruined his plans of dinner and a movie by being sick my hubby still managed to surprise me with this little baby below!!! He got me another diamond band just like my wedding band to go on the other side of my engagement ring. The picture doesn't even remotely do it justice but IT IS GORGEOUS!!!!! p.s. I know I am beyond white, but hey people I live in Vermont- we don't see the Sun that often.
My parents have been together for over 30 years and are the definition of love. Not only did they show me the meaning of love but also what it is supposed to look like. My parents are a perfect example of true love and both of them gave their unconditional love towards me. So a BIG THANK YOU to my parents for showing me what a marriage is supposed to be and for always loving not only me but for loving Anthony just like a son. You both mean so much to us and we love you very much.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone and know that you are loved!!

P.S. Here is the picture of Anthony's grillguard that I promised....

No comments:

Post a Comment