Saturday the 31st of October was a bittersweet day for him. The day started out beautiful, and warm (60 degrees)-which NEVER happens around here this time of year. As soon as he saw the sun shining he was out the door with all his motorcycle gear and helmet in his arms. A few seconds later, Kory showed up to go riding with him, I heard the engines and they were off! It was like kids at Christmas! He was SO excited especially since he had been gone all summer doing training and didn't get to ride it very much. After a couple hours of fun and excitem
ent, I got the depressed phone call........ Anthony was calling for a ride, he had decided to go ahead and put the bike in storage for the Winter. It was kinda of funny because as we were talking it suddenly started to rain. It was like God was trying to make him feel better by making the weather non-rideable. Anyways, He was still happy to have been able to ride- but not so happy to have it gone :( The bike is in storage, and the snowboards are out until next riding season.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
So, Halloween.....
So Halloween..... It has been a fun weekend, we debated back and forth about going
to a Halloween party and at 3 o'clock in the afternoon on the 31st, we rushed to Rubber Bubbles (oh yeah, that's the real name) a party store in the town next to ours and fought our way through the crowd. It was CHAOS!! After shoving and pushing through a million people crammed into a tiny store, I wanted to pull my hair out. We had plans to go as different things but Anthony found this Big Bad Wolf mask and was sold, and in return I became Red Riding Hood. :) It was our first time to pass out candy to trick or treaters, which was interesting to say the least. First, we bought way too much candy- we live in a TINY town, its actually a Village- but yet we bought enough candy to feed Texas, lol. I think we had a total of maybe 2
0 trick-or-treaters, so if you hit our house up then you hit the jackpot. We were giving it out handfuls at a time!! After that we turned off our porch light and headed to the costume party. It was pretty fun- all the other Marine couples were dressed up as well, there were bunnies, and ele
ctrical outlets/plugs, beer kegs/beer maids, Romans, ghost busters, 50's pinups /ninja, Indians/ pirates, school girls/cops, and penguins! As I said before Anthony and I were the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. I think we had the best but I'm a little partial :)
And per Anthony's request,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment