So.. things have been SUPER BUSY around here!
As most of you know, we moved into a new house in August and have finally have just now gotten things into order, well almost all of it ( ya'll know how I am). We absolutely love it and are soooooo happy! It's a 2-story-4 bedroom, living room, family room, HUGE kitchen :) (thank goodness!). 1 bathroom (with a giant jacuzzi tub),and a backyard with a big deck! It's everything we could have wanted!! We woke up to a little suprise a couple of weeks ago, the house was covered in snow, so I had to snag a picture!




Well, until next time!!
As most of you know, we moved into a new house in August and have finally have just now gotten things into order, well almost all of it ( ya'll know how I am). We absolutely love it and are soooooo happy! It's a 2-story-4 bedroom, living room, family room, HUGE kitchen :) (thank goodness!). 1 bathroom (with a giant jacuzzi tub),and a backyard with a big deck! It's everything we could have wanted!! We woke up to a little suprise a couple of weeks ago, the house was covered in snow, so I had to snag a picture!
My Parents came to visit at the beginning of October and it was a JAM PACKED week of fun!! After 500 miles of here and back and there and back again, we had been to the Yankees Game in NY and then to Niagara Falls! We sat in the Sky Box seats behind Home Plate at the new Yankee Stadium! We screamed, yelled, and stuffed our faces with ball park food and beer!- it was fantastic!! Thanks for the kick ass tickets Aubin!!
At Niagara Falls we got to see the night light show (which was beautiful) as well as the Maid of the Mist and all that good stuff! It was pretty amazing.... and I'm so glad that we got to see that! If you come to the top of the world, I suggest that you go!
Oh did I mention that we carved some pumpkins...lol to say the least it was a night full of pumpkin guts, laughing and a lot of "oh cra
ps"........It was so good to have my parents with us, just having fun
- no phones or computers to talk through.. it made me realize even more how much I miss them... but anywho... We came up with some pretty nice pumpkins though, despite the fact that no one had carved a pumpkin in about 10 years... lol the last picture is of our front door with all our masterpieces!!
Last but surely not least Anthony and I just went to our 4th and last Marine Corps Ball at Norwich. It was
a lot of fun but I am excited to see what the Balls are like out in the flee
t. We had dinner, we danced, we drank, and fun with our friends.
t. We had dinner, we danced, we drank, and fun with our friends.
Well, until next time!!


Dear Little Miss Whitney, Love your house!! The snow!! Looks like a Lifetime movie!! Love your front door. Buddy makes me miss Buck so much. You are still a beautiful blonde Texas girl with a handsome Marine. Can't wait to see you and have you meet the new love of my life...Kingston Hunter. Luv u girl!!!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord FINALLY a update... I was beginning to think that your computer crashed! LOVE... LOVE... LOVE... the house! Looks like you now have enough room for some visitors... "hint!" :) Love ya Whit!
ReplyDelete