Monday, August 10, 2009
So, Here it goes.....
Well, I have decided to give this a shot since we live on the top of the world now and need to keep in touch somehow. I'm sure everyone knows by now that we, Anthony, Buddy (our lab), and I, are all stationed in the very small town of Northfield, Vermont. We have one more year (Thank the Lord) and then we will be back to civilization, Yay! Oh, I would give my right arm to shop at a Target-the nearest one is in the next state over. But anywho- Things are great with us though, no complaints and hopefully I can get this whole blogging thing down. So, I'm going to keep working on this and trying to figure it all out over the next couple of days... wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment