Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Kinsley Ava!!

 Miss Kinsley Ava- Our Beautiful One Year Old
 
****************************************************************
Welcome to the World Baby Girl!
Sweet Kinsley Ava,
I don't think I will ever forget the moment you were born.  At 2:47pm, on a Saturday afternoon, you changed our lives for the better.  You were this perfect little 7 lb miracle, with the sweetest little cry that melted our hearts.  When they handed you to us, you were so peaceful, so beautiful, and most importantly, ours.  Your dad and I were so proud.  You were everything I had always wanted. 

Your first year was filled with smiles, wonderful memories, laughter, and milestones.  You are such a happy baby girl!  No worries or cares, just a beautiful spirit that reminds me to slow down and enjoy every moment with you.  You gave me the chance to be a Mommy, to learn and grow with you each day and I will always be grateful for that. 
 
You have a smile that lights up the room with a personality that matches.  Everyday is a new adventure and I look forward to spending the rest of my life "trying" to keep up with you!  You are my world Kinsley Ava Cox and I love being your Mommy....and thank you for always being my sweet baby girl.
 
Love Always, Your Mommy

 
A Little of Your Life in Pictures....
10 Days New
6 Months Old
9 Months Old
9 Months Old
1 Year Old
*************************************************************
Happy 1st Birthday Kinsley!  We spent your Birthday celebrating you-surrounded by people that love and adore you.  I am so thankful that God blessed us with such an amazing little girl. 

Here is to many, MANY more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment