Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy 10 Months Ya'll!

Kinsley Ava- 10 Months
 
Your 10th month has come and gone. I love to watch you grow up Kinsley- from starting to walk on your own to all the new teeth you are getting- it seems to be happening so fast. It's now the beginning of Fall (mine and your Dada's favorite season) so we had to take you out to experience all the fun that it has to offer! We took long strolls outside and enjoyed the beautiful leaves and cooler weather! You are one busy little bee and it is all I can do to keep up with you-from sun up, to sun down you are on the go! You weigh about 20 lbs but after carrying you for awhile I swear you weigh more :)

As soon as the Pumpkin Patch Farm opened on October 1st, we packed a bag and hit the road! Anthony and I could not wait watch sweet baby girl wobble through the pumpkin patch and pick out her favorite one! Needless to say I think we were a million times more excited than she was, but she still had a blast! Kinsley jumped in the bouncy house and played on the hay barrels. She even rode a very large pony for about a minute until she realized, she was on a very large pony- she got off immediatly after that realization :) We ventured out into a giant corn maze- I was convinced that if Anthony could live out in the woods for weeks at a time, then I could get us through a silly corn maze on my own.... about 30 minutes later, one hungry baby and an even more frustrated mommy led to Anthony saving the day and leading us to safety! After getting a quick bite to eat (Kinsley ate half of my turkey leg, the girl loves her some turkey!) we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch, had a mini-photoshoot with Kinsley and then picked out 3 of the most perfect pumpkins! We finished the day with some yummy kettle corn and headed back home to put a very sleepy baby down for a nap. I can't wait to do it all again next year!

Some of the Things You Are Doing and What I Love About You!

You're such a happy baby. You have such a sweet disposition, always wanting to hug everything and always smiling at people as we pass. People just flock to you and I understand why!

NayNay taught you where your nose was/how to point to it and now that is your FAVORITE thing to do. Not only do you like to point to your nose but also to everyone elses- people are alittle taken back by a tiny little hand coming straight for there face and we spend lots of time reminding her that we don't touch strangers :)

Kinsley has started walking on her own! She took her first two steps on September 17th and 6 consecutive steps on the 24th! Although right now she looks like a little baby deer, all wobbley legged and unsteady- there is no stopping her! She is a WALKER!

With walking also comes your push toy that your Dada bought you. I swear you are permenantly attached to that thing. You like to go as fast as you can and in the process you manage to run into every wall/piece of furniture we have. You love to take it outside when its nice and cruise up and down the sidewalks.
 
You have 4 teeth now! Your 2 bottom ones and then your left top front and your top right incisor. I joke that you look like a little redneck with only one front tooth, but you are the cutest lil' redneck I have ever seen :)

If you tell Kinsley to do something she will normally do it.... that is if she feels like it :) Because nobody makes Miss Pretty Baby do anything! It's nice to know that she understands and can follow directions especially now since she is walking and is all over the place.

Bye-Bye! Another new trick is waving bye-bye. It comes with a very muttled byebye sound and that cute little chubby hand ans arm start flying! She gets so excited and it makes me laugh everytime.

We have a dancer. She has always loved music and she would sway or clap her hands to it.... well now we dance, all you have to do is sing our little song "Shake it, shake, shake it!" and she will start swinging those arms side to side and moving around the room. I can't wait until she is old enough to start dance classes!!

You said MAMA!!!!!  After months of Dada this and Dada that you finally said the most beautiful word I have ever heard!  I can get used to this :)
 
I can not believe how fast you are learning how to do things.  You are like a little sponge, taking it all in and then setting out on your own to figure them out.  You are amazing in every way, my love!  I hope you always keep that eagerness to learn and grow!  
-Til' Next Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment